[THREDDS #AZL-675809]: what happened?... motherlode...ncep... nam...netCDF data?

Hi Ryan,

I think you are looking at the same file.  A possible difference between 4.2
and 4.3 versions of the TDS (the transition a couple of weeks ago) that might
trip you up would be a migration from NetCDF-3 to NetCDF-4, which have more
compression.  However, you can still download files in NetCDF-3 format, and
this is actually the default.  Do you know if you have been selecting "netcdf4"
for an output format?  I really don't know much about arcgis, so I can't
comment on how it reads NetCDF, but NetCDF-3 hasn't changed.

-Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> sent follow-up info, but have not heard back.
>
> que paso?
>
> ryan rudnicki
> san marcos, texas
>

> On 6/6/2013 5:14 PM, Unidata THREDDS Support wrote:
> >
> > ryanr,
> >
> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it
> > and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please
> > make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence
> > related to this Ticket.
> >
> >      Ticket ID: AZL-675809
> >      Subject: what happened?... motherlode...ncep... nam...netCDF data?
> >      Department: Support THREDDS
> >

> > Please let us know how we can assist you further.
> >
> > Unidata User Support

-Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado