[THREDDS #UQE-222785]: year 0000 broken in TDS 4.3.17

1) Looking at

SeaWiFS_Chla_Climatology_Monthly_1997_2010.nc

the TIME variable has

double TIME(TIME=12);
  :units = "1-JAN-0001 00:00:00";
  :time_origin = "hour since 0001-01-01 00:00:00";

problem is that "units" attribute is not a valid udunit time unit although
"time_origin" is. Since this uses CF COnventions, its not recognized as a time
coordinate.

2) Looking at

PF5_SST_Climatology_Monthly_1982_2008.nc

double TIME(TIME=12);
  :units = "hour since 0001-01-01 00:00:00";
  :time_origin = "1-JAN-0001 00:00:00";
  :modulo = " ";

this is ok as time unit, the coordinate values are:

hour since 0001-01-01 00:00:00
TIME =
  {366.0, 1096.485, 1826.97, 2557.455, 3287.94, 4018.425, 4748.91, 5479.395,
6209.88, 6940.365, 7670.85, 8401.335}

 0001-01-16T06:00:00Z
 0001-02-15T16:29:05.999Z
 0001-03-18T02:58:12Z
 0001-04-17T13:27:18Z
 0001-05-17T23:56:24Z
 0001-06-17T10:25:30Z
 0001-07-17T20:54:36Z
 0001-08-17T07:23:42Z
 0001-09-16T17:52:48Z
 0001-10-17T04:21:53.999Z
 0001-11-16T14:51:00Z
 0001-12-17T01:20:06Z

is this incorrect? Anyway, I would expect that WMS would work with it, although
i havent tested it.

John