[THREDDS #EFD-388660]: File Access Problems With TDS 4.18?

it would be good if you would summarize the issue (maybe in esupport) on
these long emails. i cant easily track  what the problem is. what
exactly is the symptom and how do you generate it? that would let me
work faster.

also, in your email replies to user, delete extraneous stuff at the
bottom, etc to keep the record more readable.

thanks