[THREDDS #QKT-245986]: http://user:password@server:8080/thredds

Hello Emanuele,

Just to jump in; if you were to call `autoreconf -i -f` from the netcdf
directory,
it will create the configure file, along with other related files.
This assumes
the proper tools are installed in your system; if not, then it wouldn't
work.

This patch should be in the 4.3.1 release, hopefully out this week
(Before I am
gone for the Thanksgiving holiday).

Thanks!

-Ward

On 11/18/13, 3:58 AM, emanuele lombardi wrote:
> New Client Reply: http://user:password@server:8080/thredds
>
> Dear mr. Heimbigner,
> thanks for your help.
>
> As you forsaw I have not been able to buil the package (configure is not in
> it and I don't know how to make it).
> I'll wait for 4.3.1 hoping it will contain patch 277
>
> Best regards,
> Emanuele Lombardi
>

> On Friday 15 November 2013 07:41:00 pm you wrote:
>> I have fixed the problem [Jira NCF-277].
>> You will need to obtain the current
>> distribution from git:
>> https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/
>> On the right side of that page, there
>> is a "download zip" button.
>> However building from this is a bit tricky
>> so you may need to ask for some help depending
>> on your skill level. Read the INSTALL file
>> to see how to do it.
>>

>> =Dennis Heimbigner
>>    Unidata
>>

>> Ticket Details