[THREDDS #KFL-964382]: issue with THREDDS not reading cf-netcdf file variables

> Hi John,
>
> Thanks very much for this. I'll try your solution.
> I've looked at some previous data we received which also had different
> vertical model levels in them, and they were supplied with
> 'ocean_sigma_coordinate' as the vertical level indicator. Does
> 'ocean_sigma_coordinate' resolve the issues around the georeferencing, and if
> so, would you recommend this be what BODC request instead of
> 'model_level_number' in future?
>
> Cheers
>
> Sean

Hi sean:

if in fact the data uses the ocean_sigma_coordinate vertical transform, then
yes, it would be a very good idea to use it. you will still need the positive
attribute as the examples show:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.4/netcdf-java/reference/StandardCoordinateTransforms.html

John

Ticket ID: KFL-964382