[THREDDS #DDL-264615]: NOAA Model upgrades

> I was wondering if there are plans/timelines for including the new upgraded
> NOAA NWP models into the TDS for automated display in IDV and McIDAS.
> Specifically I'm interested in the GFS 0.25deg and HRRR.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> --
> Dan Pisut
> NOAA Visualization Lab Program Manager (IMSG)
> 301.713.0933
> visit us at www.nnvl.noaa.gov

You can find HRRR data here:

http://thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html

We are exploring getting the GFS 1/4 degree, but havent yet decided if its
possible. There are some trial datasets on that same server, under "Test
Datasets", but so far quite minimal.

John

Ticket ID: DDL-264615
Department: Support THREDDS