[THREDDS #KAG-814388]: THREDDS EULA [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen,

Always happy to have new users. THREDDS is released under an MIT-style open
source license. The latest copy of this is available here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/copyright.html

The OPeNDAP code that is included is under a 3-clause BSD license:

https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/blob/target-4.3.24/opendap/COPYRIGHT

Ryan

> UNCLASSIFIED
>
> Good Morning
>
> I work for the Australian Department of Defence, and I am a member of a
> project team where the approved design proposes the use of THREDDS version
> 4.3 .
>
> I require a copy of the End User Licensing Agreement for THREDDS version 4.3.
>
> If you could please provide the most recent copy of the THREDDS version 4.3
> EULA.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> Stephen Hobday
> Project Support Officer
>
> Directorate of Geospatial Delivery
>
> Security, Intelligence and Geospatial Delivery Branch
>
> ICT Delivery Division
>
> Chief Information Officer Group
> APW-04-067 ANZAC PARK WEST
> CONSTITUTION AVE, PARKES ACT 2600
>
> P   +61 2 6144 4644
> E   address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
>

> IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and
> is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you
> have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender
> and delete the email.

Ticket ID: KAG-814388
Department: Support THREDDS