[THREDDS #TVO-892852]: TDS 4.5

Hi Aaron,

As of 4.5.5 there are two issues preventing us from calling TDS a stable
release:
1. Grib collections do not perform well for large numbers of files.
2. Forecast Model Run Collections do not behave as expected.

Issue #1 is already fixed in 4.6.0, which we hope to release next week.
However, it will still be considered development software due to issue #2. We
expect to fix that one in 4.6.1, which we will finally be able to call
"stable". We do not yet have an expected release date for it.

If you're not serving Grib or FRMCs, I see no reason why you couldn't run TDS
4.5.5 in a production environment. However, the official "stable" designation
may be a month or more off.

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: TVO-892852