[netCDF #WPI-809322]: waves data error ?

Hello Nikola,

While this is a thredds server you are accessing, it appears to be one
maintained and administered by the group at bom.gov.au.  As a result, I cannot
say what the issue is; it could be a configuration issue on their end, or it
could be an issue with the data, or any number of things.  I am CC'ing our
thredds support group in case they have any insight, but I would suggest you
also contact the support group for bom.gov.au.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Dear Sear or Madam,
>
> I have already used
> http://opendap.bom.gov.au:8080/thredds/ncss/grid/paccsapwaves_spec/ww3.200901_spec.nc/pointDataset.html
> to download waves data.
>
> Unfortunately, i have tried many times last week, with google chrome,
> internet explorer, mozilla and i have still the same error. All is
> working, except that i cannot select variables. I cannot see items
> such as hs,tp,dir,dirS... It is all blank.
>
> So i would like to know if this problem comes from your website or not ?
>
> Best regards,
> nikola danglade.

Ticket ID: WPI-809322
Department: Support netCDF