[THREDDS #TLT-832432]: Can I select spatial area with the mouse in TDS's NCSS?

Christopher,

Being able to do that would really make sense--alas, that's not currently
available. I've opened an issue here:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/329
to remind us to take a look at it when we get a chance.

Thanks for the report,

Ryan

> I cannot seem to select a spatial area on the map to be reflected in the NCSS
> horizontal subset request.  Seems I can only pan and zoom, but I need to type
> in the lat/longs into the form fields in order to get a horizontal subset.
> I'm using Safari and Firefox on Mac Yosemite.  What am I missing?  (Preparing
> head for massive headslap...)
> —
> Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    301-614-5185
> "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple,
> awesomely simple, that's creativity.” - C. Mingus

Ticket ID: TLT-832432
Department: Support THREDDS