[THREDDS #WVA-198552]: NAS Hardware for Thredds Server

Christof,

No worries, that's what we're here for. If the 20GB is just for any disk-based
caching (and the data itself is stored elsewhere) that sounds like a reasonable
starting point. The details are highly dependent upon the nature of the data
itself, how big the data requests are, and how many concurrent accesses the
server is getting.

Ryan

> thanks a lot for this information. We will have approx. 20GB of storage on
> the virtual server (which, however, could be expanded). I’m sure that this
> depends on the applications, but do you think that this is
> enough for most common tasks? I’m quite new to the whole subject and I hope
> that I do not bug you too much with all these issues… ;)

Ticket ID: WVA-198552
Department: Support THREDDS