[THREDDS #OOJ-642619]: Cannot access NEXRAD THREDDS Data Server from Univ of Oklahoma

Eli,

I'm sorry you're having problems accessing the data. The error indicates that
the server doesn't think you're authorized to get the data--that is, it's not
detecting your .edu domain.
You *should* be able to get that data from on campus at OU. Can you send me IP
address of the machine you're trying to connect from?

Thanks,

Ryan

> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to execute a jupiter notebook for assembling NEXRAD data from NCEI:
>
> http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/gist/dopplershift/356f2e14832e9b676207
>
> The code fails when I try to access the server:
>

> HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url:
> http://thredds-aws.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/radarServer/nexrad/level2/S3/dataset.xml
>
> However it works when I use the alternative server which only provides data
> from the last two weeks. I understand that the full archive is available only
> to .edu domains, but I’m at the University of Oklahoma. Any thoughts?

Ticket ID: OOJ-642619
Department: Support THREDDS