[THREDDS #XVV-643023]: threads help

Dev,

So if I go there, I can click on one of the data files (say
flxf00.gdas.1984050500.grb2). From there, I can click on the link next to
NetcdfSubset, and I get a web form for selecting the subset. If I check the box
next to Temperature_surface and click submit, I get back a netcdf file with the
data in it--and only data for Temperature_surface

Do those steps work for you?

Ryan