[THREDDS #TBD-650675]: GOES SRSO data access via THREDDS?

Jack,

As far as I know, those hourly outputs are not yet flowing over CONDUIT, which
is how we get feeds of the global GFS 0.5/0.25 grids (among other stuff) from
NCEP.

Also, given the extreme data volume, and some existing scaling issues we've
been experiencing lately, I'm not sure what we're going to do when the hourly
output does start flowing.

Ryan

> Ryan,
>
> Another question.  The GFS model was upgraded yesterday and now has
> hourly output for many hours, versus the 3-hourly it had before.  On
> your site, I still see only 3-hourly.  Do you need to tweak what you
> offer via THREDDS here:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_0p25deg/catalog.html
>
> to ingest the extra hours available from the third choice here:
>
> http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/
>
> than can be GRIB-filtered here:
>
> http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/filter_gfs_0p25_1hr.pl

Ticket ID: TBD-650675