[THREDDS #GCE-849369]: thredds last-modified header missing

Hi Darren,

I did some digging, and it turns out that we've not been including the
"Last-Modified" header in any of our "fileServer" responses since v4.3.22. As
far as I can tell, removal of the header was a mistake, not a deliberate
decision.

I've submitted a pull request that restores the header [1]. The change will
appear in THREDDS v5.0.0.

Thanks for the bug report!

-Christian

[1] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/pull/658