[THREDDS #OJG-162986]: RE: Potential vulnerability - item #2

Hello,

I was able to reproduce both vulnerabilities that you reported using the
latest version of the TDS. I'm working on fixes now and will send an update
when they are complete. Thanks again for providing this info!

Megan

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 1:00 PM Brown, Mitchell E (Mitch) CIV USARMY
CEERD-CHL (USA) <address@hidden> wrote:

> New Client Reply: RE: Potential vulnerability - item #2
>
> Thanks.  I downloaded and have been using the Snapshot for a while, but I
> never know if there has been a newer Snapshot since there is no date.  Is
> the Snapshot for 5.5 updated regularly?
>
> Mitch

Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.