20030219: udunits package available on windows platform?

Odd,

> To: address@hidden
> From: Odd Andersen <address@hidden>
> Subject: udunits package available on windows platform?

> I was wondering whether the udunits package is compilable on the
> Microsoft Windows platform,

I don't know if the UDUNITS package can be built on a Windows system or
not.

You could try to build the package.  Using the file "Makefile.in" as a
guide, compile the sources in the "lib/" subdirectory.  Reference the
"../port/cfortran" subdirectory during compilation and define a C macro
that specifies the Fortran-calling-C conventions for your environment
(see file "port/cfortran/README" for help on this).

Alternatively, post an inquiry to the netCDF mailing-list
<address@hidden> asking if anyone has done this.

Good luck.

Regards,