20030513: Problem in installing Udunits on IRIX64-6.5

Bijoy,

> To: " ." <address@hidden>
> From: Bijoy Thompson <address@hidden>
> Subject: Problem in installing Udunits on IRIX64-6.5

> I am trying to install  udunits-1.11.7 on sgi (octane) IRIX64 . i set
> my environmet variable Perl  blanck as
> setenv PERL
> i am sending the configure.log  file
> while executing the make , make test and make instal  it is not showing
> any error. but it  prints  "no action taken"

In general, the message "no action taken" from the make(1) utility can
be safely ignored.

> can anyone please tell me is the package is properly installed or not. i
> f it is not please give me a hand.

In order to determine if the package has been successfully built
and installed, would you please send me the files "configure.log",
"make.log", and "install.log", which you will find described near the
end of the file "INSTALL" in the top-level source directory of the
package.

> Thanx in advance
> bijoy

Regards,