[Support #GHO-258559]: udunits installation problem

Art,

> I'll have to check to see if we need perl. In the mean time, I ran perl -V
> and am attaching results. I'm also reattaching results of make.log (this
> time formatted with line breaks). Log file showed request for perl
> prototyping behavior, for whatever that's worth. Thanks,
> Art

The request for prototyping message may be safely ignored.

Your perl(1) utility was compiled with the options -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
and -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64.  This might be the source of the incompatibility.
If you decide that you need the perl(1) extension module, then do a
"make distclean" and define those macros in the environment variable
CPPFLAGS before re-executing the configure(1) script.

> PS Happy flooring

Sorry.  It's way too late for that.  :-)

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GHO-258559
Department: Support UDUNITS