[UDUNITS #DNQ-916590]: udunits compilling problems

Luciano,

> I don't have much experience with udunits and compilling issues,
> But I found some problems when compilling it.
>
> 1)- I get the following message when running ./configure (see message below
> and a file named configure.screen, attached)
>
> > >checking for Fortran integer type equivalent to C pointer...
> conftest.c: In
> > >function 'main': conftest.c:5: warning: incompatible implicit
> declaration of
> > >built-in function 'exit'
> > >integer*4

The above error can be ignored.  The file "config.log" shows that the
problem didn't prevent the "configure" script from discovering the
necessary information:

> configure:4641: checking for Fortran integer type equivalent to C pointer
> configure:4652: cc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c
> configure:4655: $? = 0
> configure:4658: result: integer*4

> 2)- when doing make I get again error messages. Please see them
> in the make.screen file.

The file "make.screen" was not included in your email.  Would you
please send me the file "make.log", which is described in the
file INSTALL.  Please ensure that it contains the output from both
the standard output and standard error streams.

> --
> | Dr. Luciano Ponzi Pezzi                                       |
> | CPTEC/INPE- Centro de Previsao de Tempo e Estudos Climaticos  |
> | Rod Presidente Dutra, Km 40                                   |
> | 12630.000 - Cachoeira Paulista, SP  -  Brasil                 |
> | Tel: +55 12 3186 8568       Fax: +55 12 3101 2835             |
> | address@hidden       http://www.cptec.inpe.br          |

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DNQ-916590