[UDUNITS #COP-571847]: Problem compiling udunits on OS X 10.4 Intel 64-bit

Jenny,

> You know, the 64-bit libraries for X11 on os x are kept in /usr/local/
> lib64.  How should we specify that?  Is that an option in the
> configure script?

The UDUNITS package doesn't use the X11 library at all, so it's not
necessary to specify it.

It does, however, use the "yacc" library, so you might want to
specify that by setting the environment variable LD_YACC to,
for example, "-L/usr/local/lib64 -ly" before executing the
"configure" script -- assuming that that library exists.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: COP-571847
Department: Support UDUNITS