[Support #VCN-568614]: User guide on UDUNITS

Gang,

> I am trying to understand some UDUNITS routines and functions, such as
> UTOPEN(), but I have not been able to find any user's guide or UDUNITS
> routine/function descriptions. Could you please point me to the place
> where I can find these documentations ...

A manual page on the Fortran API should have been created
as part of the installation process.  You should be able to
access it via a command like "man -M /opt/udunits/man -s 3f
udunits".  Instead of using the "-M path" option, you should
also be able to add the appropriate directory to the MANPATH
environment variable.  For example:

    export MANPATH=/usr/man:/usr/local/udunits/man
    man -s 3f udunits # or "man 3f udunits"

Note that the invocation syntax of the "man" utility has not
been standardized.

> Thanks,
> Gang
>
> --