[UDUNITS #BNK-910606]: udunits-Project for Visual Studio 2005

Mike,

> I want use the UDUNITS-library with Visual Studio 2005 under Windows.
> (for the Fimex-library). Is this possible?
> Do you have a project-file to build the library with VC2005 or a good
> tip do to this.

I've never used Visual Studio or built the UDUNITS packages (either version 1
or 2) under Windows -- so I'm afraid I can't be of much help in this matter.

I am open to making changes to the UDUNITS packages that will allow them to
work under windows.

> Thank you very much.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Mike Eichhorn
>
> Dr.-Ing. Mike Eichhorn
> Research Engineer, Underwater Vehicle Projects
> National Research Council Canada
> Institute for Ocean Technology
> Arctic Avenue, P.O. Box 12093
> St. John's, Newfoundland A1B 3T5, Canada
> tel: +709-772-7986 - with voice mail
> fax: +709-772-2462
> mobile: +709-765-3643
> skype ID: mike.eichhorn