[UDUNITS #CYB-169517]: UDUNITS does not support DESTDIR properly

Rodrigo,

> I'd like to report the following BUG:
>
> Trying to create an udunits-1.12.9 RPM is impossible as your source code
> does not support the DESTDIR flag properly.
>
> Please refer to http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/DESTDIR.html
> for more details.

Yeah, the UDUNITS-1 package predates all that GNU installation stuff.

I added support for the DESTDIR macro and made a new release, which is
available at <ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/udunits/udunits-1.12.11.tar.gz>.

It checked-out here, but let me know if you discover otherwise.

> Cheers,
>
> Rodrigo López
> Senior Systems Engineer
> ForwardIT