[UDUNITS #BRI-695847]: Request definition for "count" in UDUNITS-2

Dave,

> Please add a definition for "count" to the UDUNITS-2 standard
> distribution.  This unit was in UDUNITS-1, but is missing from
> version 2.
>
> I would like to use "count" rather than the CF-popularized "1" to
> reduce user confusion for my published data files.  I also would
> like these files to pass recent versions of the CF compliance
> checker, which are going to UDUNITS-2.   Thank you for your
> consideration.

Done.  It'll be in the next release.

In the meantime, you can add the following to the file
"src/lib/udunits2-common.xml" in the "Miscellaneous" section and execute the
command "make install".  Alternatively,
you can add it to the installed file "share/udunits/udunits2-common.xml" (but
then it will be overwritten by the next "make install").

        <unit>
            <def>1</def>
            <aliases>
            </aliases>