[UDUNITS #DIW-283580]: Please add an obvious link to the udunits.txt file

Hi Tom,

> On the new web pages for UDUNITS, there is no obvious link to the old
> udunits.txt file
> (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits.txt) where I can
> easily and quickly find the appropriate names.

It looks like the hyperlink to the original UDUNITS (alias UDUNITS-1) package
was a casualty of our website upgrade. The orphaned link to the file
"udunits.data" of the deprecated UDUNITS-1 package is
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-1/etc/udunits.dat>. I'll
see about restoring the UDUNITS-1 webpages.

> I looked on the "Documentation" page, and there is nothing there that
> is helpful -- the only links listed under the "Database" section are a
> bunch of hard-to-read XML files...which are next to useless for a
> quick look-up...
>
> Thanks.
>
> tom
>
> --
> Tom Whittaker
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science & Engineering Center (SSEC)
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS)
> 1225 W. Dayton Street
> Madison, WI  53706  USA
> ph: +1 608 262 2759

Regards,