Re: [UDUNITS #IEU-208454]: Udunits-2 website

Hello all,

I seem to recall there was a specific reason for this content-type
setting, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was for (or why
it would be a global level).

I changed this to UTF-8 (you may need to clear your browser cache to see a
difference).

Let me know if you need anything else!

Cheers,
Jennifer