[UDUNITS #PKD-127901]: the library udunits2 : type(ut_converter), scale/offset(ut_converter)

Abara,

> Thank you very much for these informations.
>
> If a netCDF file contains temperature data in celsius and i want spécify
> the data in the kelvin, this program is able to reading the data correctly
> without spécify the add_offset attribut in the NCML description (I just
> specify the unit attribut in the NCML description) ?

If a netCDF file contains temperature data in celsius, then it should also have
a "units" attribute with an appropriate value (e.g., "degC"). If that attribute
doesn't exist, then you can add it via an ncML file. If the program reading the
file doesn't honor the "units" attribute, then the user should switch to a
program that does and the developer of the non-compliant program should fix
their program.

> I've just developed a parser that analyse partially the formula : x/unit1
> = f(x/unit2). It determine the type of conversion and its parameters.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Abdelrezzak BARA.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson