[UDUNITS #KQP-261322]: no configure file in UDUNITS 2.2.2

Mark,

Version 2.2.2 did have a problem with the automake(1)-based build and the
CMake-based installation of the previous release of version 2.2.4 didn't
install file "converter.h".

The latest release of version 2.2.4 should have both these problems fixed.

I want to thank you for being such a good tester of version 2.2, which uses a
new continuous-delivery pipeline. I'm sure you didn't want this dubious honor,
but your sacrifices have helped ensure a better product for all who come after
you.

> Hi Steve,
>
> I'm afraid that didn't quite work, a missing Makefile I think, and even
> aclocal; autoconf; automake didn't create the Makefile.  However, the Cmake
> build process was OK (once I had learned how to put the installed files not
> in the standard places) so I'm not too concerned about using configure.  You
> can decide what to do about this.
>
> The problem now is that there is no converter.h file installed.  It is in the
> distribution but not put into the installation.  I don't know if this is a
> feature (programs shouldn't be using converter.h?) but the Ncview package
> requires it to build.  You may want to check with the Ncview developer.
>
> In the meantime I am using 2.1.24 which builds (it would be useful to have
> the CUnit package location settable with a configure option but I'm just
> assuming UDUNITS all works!) and can be used with Ncview.
>
> Mark
>
> --

Regards,
Steve Emmerson