[UDUNITS #ZTJ-301961]: Fwd: udunits.inc needed for netcdf program

Bob,

If you want to install the UDUNITS package, then I'll need to see what came
before the error messages from make(1): send me all the output from executing
make(1).

If you only want the file "udunits.inc", then you'll find it at
"src/lib/udunits.inc".

> Hi Steve,
>
> I downloaded 1.12.11 and when I run the "make" I see this
> error:
>
> make[1]: *** [utlib.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rkb/udunits/udunits-1.12.11/src/lib'
> make: *** [lib/all] Error 1
>
> Is this to be expected, e.g. should I continue in the configure, make, "make
> install"?
>
> Thanks...
>
> -- Bob

Regards,