[UDUNITS #FAT-622861]: Does udunit support VS2010 on windows?

Hello,

We do not provide a pre-compiled binary for UDUNITS-2, but t is possible to
build UDUNITS-2 for use with Visual Studio 2010.  This process requires the
`cmake` tool, available from cmake.org, as well as an installation of
`libexpat`, which UDUNITS-2 requires.

Full instructions for building may be found described in the following comment:

* https://github.com/Unidata/UDUNITS-2/issues/16#issuecomment-51389645

Note that the entire comment thread may be interesting to read, as it relates
to the original integration of CMake into UDUNITS-2.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues; I'm sorry I can't provide a
more positive response in terms of a pre-built library for Windows, but this
should set you on the right path.

Have a great day,

-Ward

> hi
> I tried to use udunits in VS2010 on windows platform, but never make it
> through.
> Is there any support for VisualStudio2010 of udunits?
>
> cathty

Ticket ID: FAT-622861
Department: Support UDUNITS