[netCDF #EYQ-991906]: NetCDF-4.2 building issues

I'm afraid the config.log file did not come through.  NetCDF-C 4.2 is quite
old, but I would be happy to help, if you wouldn't mind re-sending the
config.log file.

Thanks, have a good day,

-Ward

> Good afternoon,
>
> I am currently trying to install NetCDF-4.2 and the Fortran libraries
> following the "Building with shared libraries" steps
> (https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-c/current/building_netcdf_fortran.html).
>
> I have some issues at the 5th step with a main error: "configure: error:
> netcdf.h could not be found. Please set CPPFLAGS.".
>
> As mentioned in the webpage, I attached the config.log file.
>
> Do you have an idea why the building is not working?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Yann Leseigneur.
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> *Dr. Yann LESEIGNEUR*
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow @ LATMOS
> Office 1145
> OVSQ, 78280 Guyancourt, France

Ticket ID: EYQ-991906
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.