Re: [galeon] Telecon Friday

Hi Ben,

I am please to say that we can allocate resources to the issue of the
representations of meshes/irregular grids in NetCDF.  As a first stage
we would like to evaluate approaches that have been developed thus far
(I assume there *must* be some out there) and then plan next steps.  Do
you (or other members of this list) have a list of developments in this
area?

As background, we have a relatively short term need to standardise the
various mesh formats we have for our various numerical models.  This is
for the purpose of developing common tools, in particular visualisation.

Regards

Keiran