Re: [galeon] New project to add/enhance 4-D WCS/WMS capabilities in THREDDS and GeoServer

Jon,

As for "to integrate the DEWS WMS with THREDDS" are you going to implement a Coverage Portrayal Service for WCS 1.0 ?

If this is the case, I'd recommend to do it as loosely coupled as possible.

Regards,

--Stefano

GALEON folk may be interested to know about a project we've recently
started to integrate technology from the DEWS project into THREDDS and
GeoServer.  Specifically, we want to ensure that both pieces of
software can support the serving of 4-D gridded NetCDF data through
both WCS and WMS.  You can learn more about the project, and keep up
with progress, on the project pages at
http://www.resc.rdg.ac.uk/twiki/bin/view/Resc/SHaVER (still under
construction).

Best wishes,