Re: [galeon] New project to add/enhance 4-D WCS/WMS capabilities in THREDDS and GeoServer

  • To: "stefano nativi" <nativi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [galeon] New project to add/enhance 4-D WCS/WMS capabilities in THREDDS and GeoServer
  • From: "Jon Blower" <jdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:30:14 +0000
Hi Stefano,

We don't currently have plans to do this.  However, it's certainly
something we can consider.  I'm not too familiar with the CPS
specification - what state is it in at the moment?  This particular
project will be more about implementation than research so I wouldn't
be too keen to spend effort working with a specification that is in
its early stages (although it's valuable for the future).

Cheers, Jon