Re: [galeon] URLs for WCS servers?

Thanks for the information, Dominic.   I've had only very limited experience so
far and my usual arcGIS consultants are unavailable at the moment, but it
appears that I may have jumped to a wrong conclusion when I thought it did not
support netCDF encoding.  So I encourage others to let me know if they do have
WCS servers that provide datasets encoded in CF-netCDF.

-- Ben