Re: [galeon] [WCS-1.2.swg] GALEON WCS update

Thanks for the update, Arliss.

Wenli had already mentioned that there was no SWG telecon this week.  So I'm
pleased that I didn't miss it.  But my main point is that we are still very
interested and active, but, for now, we're working "off line" on the
encoding format extension standard for CF-netCDF3.  It's turning out to be
considerably more complex and extensive than I had originally thought.

-- Ben

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Whiteside, Arliss E (US SSA) <