From: George Percivall <gpercivall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008 5:17 pm
Subject: Re: [galeon] WCS CF-netCDF profile document

Aaron,

I completely agree that the WCS core should be N-dimensional.

The misconception is that core is a profile implemented on its own, there fore it should be the minimal, i.e., 2-D set.

Core is the core concepts that are the made specific through extensions. So core should be N-dimensional (as in AS Topic 6) and there should be an extension for that together defines a 2-D profile.

George