Re: [gembud] FL -3 Cannot create file error with gdtopo

  • To: Scott Jacobs - NOAA Federal <scott.jacobs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] FL -3 Cannot create file error with gdtopo
  • From: "Tyle, Kevin R" <ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 02:19:43 +0000
Ahhh ... now that explains all those FL-3 errors that I always saw but never
tried to deal with since everything typically worked ... didn't know about the
^ trick, I'll have to try that!

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 518-442-4578