Re: [idvdevelopers] Visualizing marine animals tracking using IDV

  • To: "Maswood Hasan Mostafi" <mostafi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvdevelopers] Visualizing marine animals tracking using IDV
  • From: "Valentijn Venus" <venus@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:02:06 +0200
Hi Maswood,

we're developing in JAVA some thematic expert models for use within IDV.
-surface insolation from geo-stationary satellite obs
-sun-satellite-terrain triangulations
-atmospheric correction
-food security through crop growth simulation model
-bird migratory stuff had just started recently

Can you pls send that sample of turtle tracklogs showing vertical
cross-section temperatures? i would love to help you as our own students
(1 PhD, and 2 MSc) are also exploring which software to use for their
research, and i would like to steer them towards the IDV.

Cheers, Tyn