Re: [idvdevelopers] Proposed change to menu items in Displays tab of Dashboard

Which brings to mind the line from Amadeus -

Emperor Joseph II <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000470/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: My
dear young man, don't take it too hard. Your work is ingenious. It's
quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a
few and it will be perfect.

Mozart <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001371/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Which few did
you have in mind, Majesty?

-Jeff