Re: [idvusers] Running IDV headlessly (Mac OS X)

Hi David, i think i have you want im using isl script but with shell script
programs (scripts) to run via crontab to generate satellite imagery see
what i say in: http://bit.ly/1Kx2Jck but all "magic" to generate that is a
combination of linux scripts and McIDAS-V, brother software  of IDV.

For more information about that: http://bit.ly/1W8EG7D (In spanish, sorry)