Re: [ldm-users] understanding the PIPE action

I will say yep the below example does infact work
thanks to all

-Jeff

Matt,

Here is a working php example:

<?php
$fp = fopen('php://stdin','r');
$data = "";
while(!feof($fp)) {
     $data .= fgets($fp,4096);
}
fclose($fp);
?>

You'd want to run the LDM pipe with -close option to make sure pqact
closes the pipe while only sending one product to it.

daryl

--
/**
  * Daryl Herzmann