Re: [ldm-users] Missing surface data after 15 UTC?

On 03/16/2012 09:28 AM, Daniel Vietor wrote:
The interesting part of this was that not all of the METAR products were
mislabeled.  Only about 2/3rds of the headers.  I'm not sure how that
could be accomplished??

The LDM product-queue will reject as a duplicate a data-product that has the same MD5 checksum as one that's already in the product-queue -- even if the feedtypes of the two products differ. I suspect this is what's happening between the IDD|DDPLUS tagged METARs and the NGRID tagged METARs.

--Steve

  • Search the ldm-users archives: