[netcdf-hdf] Problems with NETCDF libraries in UBUNTU

Hi,
I'm trying to install the NETCDF libraries in my machine. Apparently the
installation was successfully (after install everything it displays a
message that said  "Congratulations! You have successfully installed
netCDF! "). But, when I test the libraries with a simple script
(simple_xy_wr.f90)  it sends me an error message:

 /tmp/ccQ5wFc9.o: In function `prueba':
/home/marisol/Documentos/prueba.f90:31: undefined reference to
`__netcdf_MOD_nf90_create'

The system is  Ubuntu running gfortran

I set up the environment with:

export CC='/usr/bin/gcc -Df2cFortran'
export PERL='usr/bin/perl'
export CPPFLAGS='-DNDEBUG -DpgiFortran'
export CFLAGS='-O -fno-builtin'

sudo ./configure --prefix=/usr/local

Any help appreciated,

Marisol

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el Servidor de Mail de CIMA
y se considera que esta limpio.