Re: [netcdf-java] Write to OutputStream

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.  I will look into the
'readToStream' method once the API docs are back up (see attached image):

The consumer of the stream is test-harness JMS receiver, which gathers
temporal metrics and validates that the netcdf file gets put on the correct
topic and is successfully received intact.

Would you like me to file a bug on the documentation being down?

Thank you,

Dean Ericson

Dean Ericson

MIT Lincoln Laboratory