From: Ed Hartnett [mailto:ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:03 PM
To: Arthur Mizzi
Cc: netcdf-porting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [netcdf-porting] Porting NETCDF to SGI Altix XE240

"Arthur Mizzi" <amizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

font-family:Arial'>I want to port NETCDF to an SGI Altix XE240 running Redhat
Linux Enterprise Version 5.0 with an Intel Fortran compiler, version 9.1.043
and a GNU C/C++ compiler configured for 64 bits. Will the pre-compiled
binary for NETCDF 3.6.2 on Linux 2.6-x86_64 work on that configuration?
Thanks,

I always feel safer building from source...

Ed

Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Search the netcdf-porting archives: