Re: generate netcdf files from fortran programs

The f90 netcdf interface is just a set of wrappers around the f77 calls. So
you still need to link to the f77 library. Or you can manually add the
compiled f90 object code to the libcdf.a file (which is what I do) and then
just link at compile time to the one file.

  Glenn

--
Dr. Glenn Carver, Senior Research Associate,
Centre for Atmospheric Science, Chemistry Dept., Cambridge University, UK

              "I never think of the future, it comes soon enough"
                   - Albert Einstein