Lahey for Windows News Flash

well well well... it has finally happened. Lahey is now bundling the M$ incremental linker with LF95 for Windows. This means that for those of you who are linking the NetCDF f77 libraries with Lahey and use my Visual Studio fix will no longer need to. You should be able to link directly with the precompiled libraries. Once I update my copy of LF95 to v5.7 I'll confirm this. Until then happy linking =;>
--
---
                                              TTFN  Dirk  =:>

/--------------------------------------------------------------\
|     Dirk Slawinski       |   The Centre for Water Research   |
|   Research Associate     |  University of Western Australia  |
| Contract Research Group  |     CRICOS Provider No 00126G     |
| PHONE:  +61 8 9380 2410                        ,-_|\         |
|   FAX:  +61 8 9380 1015               (Perth) /     \   ]]   |
| EMAIL:  slawinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx              *_,-._/  d")   |
|   WEB:  http://www.cwr.uwa.edu.au/~slawinski/      v   _(@)_ |
|           Providing solutions for the sustainable            |
|            management of the aquatic environment.            |