Re: How to build netcdf 3.6.0p1 as a dynamic shared library on Mac OS X?

Fink builds netcdf dylibs - either use Fink to build it and install it or take a look at their makefile. Here is a partial listing from my /sw/lib, where Fink puts libraries:

libnetcdf.3.5.0.dylib
libnetcdf.3.6.0.dylib
libnetcdf.3.dylib
libnetcdf.a